Stress free escapes for groups.
If you’re into crafts, we know a place to meet the sheep then make your own felt work slippers.If you just want to relax, we have just the cedar wood sauna for it.
let us be your guide to the wild.
MAKING GROUP ESCAPES EASY
Unique stays, authentic experiences and outdoor adventures from groups of ten to thirty - perfect for special occasions, special events, or just an excuse to escape with a bunch of friends. Through our both our own properties in the Catskills as well as partner properties, we are able to create the perfect escape in he wild. From snow shoeing to saunas, farm visits to foraging walks, and everything in-between.
We work with you to create the perfect itinerary.
Accommodations for up to 32 people in 16 between Livingston Manor Fly Fishing Club and a sister properties. All rooms come with luxury Lexington bed linens, towels and robes, and use of Sandqvist Backpacks and Stutterheim Raincoats.
- LMFFC Club House - 2 x queen rooms, 1 x bunk bed room, 1 x master suite (private bathroom)
- LMFFC Cottage - 2 x full beds, 1 x queen bed (with claw foot tub)
- LMFFC Safari Tents - 2 x safari tents with two twin beds in each that can be pushed together to make king
-Cottage - 2 x full beds, 1 x queen
-Sister properties (including The lady Pomona) provide an additional seven rooms
Through our network of partner properties from secluded cabins to luxury hotels - we pride ourselves on finding locations that meet your needs, and deliver a unique experience.
We have a passion for adventure, learning new skills and the great outdoors, and we love sharing that with others. Here’s just a few of the activities we can provide:
- Guided Hikes
- Cooking experiences
- Fly Fishing
- Sauna and Spa
- Team Building (and real building)
- Farm Tours
FOOD & DRINK
It’s our belief that food should be local, seasonal, delicious and an experience. Think home made soups cooked on over the fire, fresh fish served on long tables next to the river it was raised in, and fresh backed pastries served on the trail with a thermos of hot cocoa (with an optional nip of whisky). We’ll put together a menu based on your needs, with options including:
- Breakfast spreads with fresh baked bread, seasonal produce, home made granola, & coffee. Lots of coffee.
- Soups cooked over there fire served with bread still steaming from the oven
- Home baked pastries with hot cocoa
- Dinners cooked over the flame and served under the stars
- Three course feasts prepared by our partners Have Knife Will Travel
- S’mores. Toast them yourself. Enjoy them gathered around the fire.
- We can also help with reservations and special services at some of our amazing local restaurants.