BOOK A ROOM FOR ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCES.
ESCAPE TO NATURE. MEET LIKE MINDED FRIENDS.
let us be your guide to the wild.
JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND IN THE WILD
After a few years in the mountains, we’ve pretty much figured out what our perfect weekend looks like in every season, and few things make us happier than sharing that with others. Every season we open up for weekends that celebrates the best things to do at that time of year. Learn more about our next weekend experience here.
You’ll be staying at Livingston Manor Fly Fishing Club. A magical retreat nestled in the foothills of the Catskills sitting on five acres of land with four hundred feet of private riverfront, garden, greenhouse, multiple fire pits, wood burning sauna, Tipi, covered dining tables overlooking the river– plus plenty of lodging between two properties.
The property is just over two hours from NYC and the Catskills Carriage luxury bus service even runs direct to and from the club on summer weekends.
Activities vary by season, but the list below gives you an idea of what to expect:
- Guided Hikes
- Cooking experiences
- Fly Fishing
- Sauna and Spa
- Team Building (and real building)
- Farm Tours
FOOD & DRINK
It’s our belief that food should be local, seasonal, delicious and an experience. Think home made soups cooked on over the fire, fresh fish served on long tables next to the river it was raised in, and fresh backed pastries served on the trail with a thermos of hot cocoa (with an optional nip of whisky).
- Breakfast spreads with fresh baked bread, seasonal produce, home made granola, & coffee. Lots of coffee.
- Soups cooked over there fire served with bread still steaming from the oven
- Home baked pastries with hot cocoa
- Dinners cooked over the flame and served under the stars
- Three course feasts prepared by our partners Have Knife Will Travel
- S’mores. Toast them yourself. Enjoy them gathered around the fire.
- Plus excursions to some excursions to local restaurants and secret gems